Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
We understand the range of emotions families and business owners feel when suffering a fire or smoke damage. SERVPRO of Gwinnett County knows first-hand from the many fires we have been called out to mitigate over the years that every situation is unique. Our teams will make sure that your main priority is our main priority.
SERVPRO of Gwinnett County South has many experienced teams that will handle the cleanup and restoration. Some of the teams that may be assisting on your loss include:
- First Responders: Assess the loss and secure the property. Test for asbestos and lead hazards.
- Contents Division: Inventory your belongings and pack your items to be moved to our warehouse for cleaning, or an alternate secure location.
- Mitigation Crews: Handle the cleanup, deodorization and demolition fire and smoke damage leave behind.
- Reconstruction: We are licensed general contractors that understand how to properly estimate the damages and work with your insurance carrier to get you back into your home or business as soon as possible.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (770) 448-5782
Why Choose SERVPRO of Gwinnett County South?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Gwinnett County South is dedicated to responding immediately to your Lawrenceville fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Gwinnett County South is close by and ready to respond to your smoke or fire damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Lawrenceville community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Lilburn, GA
- Loganville, GA
- Dacula, GA
- Grayson, GA
- Five Forks, GA
- New Hope, GA
- Summi Chase, GA
- Harbin, GA
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair